Monday, November 23, 2009

so tired of being sick.

i'm sick! of course. it's my favorite weekend activity. i should really stop being sarcastic. i'm just DYING for some real food!
on saturday, in the wee hours of the morn... 4am to be exact, i was awaken by a sudden gag reflex. that resumes the rest of my saturday until 11am when i was finally seen by a doctor. i have a stomach infection :( ergo, i cannot eat! i have been mixing drinks, feeling like an awesome bartender. my famous drink consists of pedialyte + powerade + sprite. delish.
i've just been chilling at home ever since. dallin comes over to watch smallville all the time with me. lindsay & cindy come & watch anne of green gables with me. i love my friends & how they take such good care of me.
i still don't really have a place for thanksgiving, but i am still very much grateful for the things that i have :)
oh & i just ate a wendy's grilled chicken wrap. hopefully, there will not be any fireworks. more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment